How much space do I need in a Marquee?
The size of the marquee will depend on a few facts, and it is best to start with the following:
- How many guests are you inviting to your event?
- Do you want furniture such as a dance floor, tables, chairs, etc?
- Do you want extra space for people to be able to move around to socialise?
- What is the maximum outside space available for the Marquee?
With the above information, you have the basic start to determine the size of the Marquee. Naturally, the larger the Marquee, the more it will cost. As a rough guide, we look at the below figures to ensure the size is adequate for your event:
- For a buffet event, you will need a minimum of 8 square feet per person
- For a seated event, you will need a minimum of 15 square feet per person
- Then you will need to add on space for extras such as a dance floor, DJ or bar
Bucks Marquees provides a range of Marquee sizes and will work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for your event. We cover Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, and surrounding areas.