The key points of our hire terms and conditions are as follows:
Deposit: One-third deposit to be paid on acceptance of booking, balance being due by or on day of erecting. The Marquee will not be erected until the full balance is paid.
- More than 28 days before commencement of hire period: 30%
- Up to 14 days: 70%
- Less than 14 days: 100%
Security: We do not supply to venues that we feel will put our property at risk, ie parks, fields etc, unless security has been arranged and paid for by the hirer.
Damages: Repair charges will occur for any damage sustained during hire period.
Period Of Hire: As agreed on booking.Please Note: Additional terms and conditions may apply
The full Bucks Marquees Terms & Conditions are as detailed below. Please be sure to read them before booking with us…
- Conditions: Unless expressly stated in writing all orders are accepted subject to the Terms and Conditions of Hiring stated below and the Hirer by authorising or allowing work to proceed is deemed to have acknowledged this fact.
- Period of Hire: The period of hire is understood to be the period for which the equipment is ready and available for use by the Hirer and the marquee will usually be erected at least one full day before the date of the event and removed the following day, unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking.
- Site: On quotation of price, it is assumed that the site is reasonably level and accessible by vehicle and no obstruction either above or below ground are apparent. Drain pipes, cables, etc. Hire charges do not include making good or repairing any damage to the site caused by the marquee. The Hirer will make available a representative to show the desired location of the marquee. In the absence of a representative, the marquee shall be sited where it is thought fit.
- Erecting and Dismantling.: Included in the hire charge will be the provision for labour to erect and dismantle the marquee. Under no circumstances should the Hirer attempt to erect and/or dismantle the marquee.
- Loss and damage to the Marquee: During the period of hire i.e. once the marquee is erected, the Hirer is responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the marquee and equipment. Appropriate insurance cover should be considered by the Hirer. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that all the equipment has been delivered and assembled satisfactorily before Bucks Marquees leave the site at the time of erection. The Hirer is not permitted to make any adjustment or alterations to the marquee. The Hirer is responsible for the closing of all doorways at the end of the event.
- Force Majeure: Whilst every effort is made by Bucks Marquees to carry out any contract which has been made it is subject to cancellation or variation due to the vagaries of weather, war, strikes or transport beyond the control of Bucks Marquees.
- Third Party Liability: Bucks Marquees will not be responsible for and the Hirer will indemnify Bucks Marquees against all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property, howsoever caused, unless it can be proved that such injury, loss or damage is the result of negligence on behalf of Bucks Marquees.
- Cancellation: The Hirer may terminate the contract in writing at any time, however the deposit is non refundable and a charge based on the following conditions will apply:
–More than 28 days before commencement of hire period: 30%
–Up to 14 days: 70%
–Less than 14 days: 100%
- Terms: A deposit is due on acceptance of the written quotation, with the balance payable on the date of erecting.
- We cover Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford and surrounding areas. Travel charges may apply for events outside our “normal” business area but this will be explained prior to confirming a visit to quote.
We will liaise with you a suitable time to ensure we both have enough set up time prior to guests arriving. We often set up large Marquees one to two days in advance.
Yes we do. Let us know what you need and we can provide or source suitable furniture
We have a great list of local business that we have previously worked with. They include: Photographers, Bands, Chair cover hire, Crockery and cutlery, Lightning. Everything you need for a successful event. See Suppliers